HOPKINS BUILD REF: 49
HMS Ref: Race Championship Management/co-ordination Centre.
A bespoke design to suit specific race championship requirements at the race circuits to include: facilities for all key championship management personnel, fast and easy set-up, reduce environmental impact.
Additional units can be built with different internal floor plans to suit team or championships requirements, we also have similar popup roof design that also allows for the transportation of two cars and then converts to offices and workshops at the circuit.
- Lower multi team briefing room that can sit up to sixteen people, the room can also be adapted to a general office in a short time.
- Events Office/Championship co-ordinator room for three persons.
- Lower lobby area with storage.
- Lower Bathroom.
- Director’s office.
- Championship secretary/ top lobby area.
- Press room for up to four persons.
- Drivers massage room or additional office.
- General storage for associated accessories to function on a weekend.
- Fast set up time: From arrival at circuit to fully set up and operational in under 40minutes.
- Reduced travelling and set up costs: Previously championships have needed to operate two units to accommodate all the personnel, the pop-up roof configuration enables everybody to function from one unit.
- No support vehicle required: Many similar designed units require a support vehicle to carry ancillary parts. Operating cost of one unit are significantly less than two.
Standalone facilities: The unit can operate without any assistance and includes its own:
- 13Kw Marine application silent generator.
- Hot and cold-water system with 500ltrs of fresh, grey and black water.
- Air-conditioning to all rooms.
- Televisions. 4k Tv’s in all rooms connected to HDMI, cat 5 networking and terrestrial Tv.
- Independent four corner levelling system for uneven ground.
- Flag poles in all corners.
Want to Trade-In Or Sell Your Used Transporter?
Contact us for an appraisal.