Hopkins Build ref: 353
Everybody has their own needs in Motorsport transport & living requirements.
Hopkins Motorsports bespoke vehicle solutions for all types of business.
A revolutionary design with 1,100 sqft of living space incorporating 4 slide out pods, a hydraulic pop up roof to achieve three levels with a height of 2.1m’s on each level and still be able to travel legally throughout Europe, 3rd level circuit viewing area. Easy set up in under 1 hr by one person.
A bespoke build to accommodate upto eight people to the comfort and luxury of their own homes.
The luxury motorhome was designed specifically to the clients wish list:
- Sleeping for 6 people in 3 dedicated bedrooms, the option to quickly convert a bedroom into an office or drivers massage room if required.
- Large kitchen with all major appliances
- 3 Separate bathrooms of a high quality and decent size.
- Lower lounge and dining area.
- Top deck: separate comfy seating area and desk option to hold meetings.
- Large viewing area for hospitality and exclusivity.
- Silent stand alone power facilities 24hrs a day.
- Storage facilities for anything required for a period away upto 1 month including scooters, BBQ, tables & chairs etc Easy to set up by 1 person
Similar vehicles can be built with any internal layout/configuration in materials to suit.
- Mains 220 & 415 volt hook up
- 9kw auto start silent generator
- 5kw victron intelligent inverter
- 2000amps of wet gel leisure batteries
- Split charging to auxiliary batteries for hydraulic power packs
- 1200 litres of clean water and grey
- 3 independent air conditioning units
- 4 hms slide out pods
- Full length pop up 2nd deck
- Full length viewing area with internal access Touch button door entry
- 4 security cameras
- Satellite tv
- Double glazed and fully insulated
- Light weight construction
All the electrical and water components used within the luxury motorhome are supplied from the same manufacturers as you will find in Europe’s leading super yachts.
Luxury motorhome, Articulated motorhome, Formula 1 Motorhomes
External: 13.6m x 4m travelling height race transporter, 2,500kg 2 tier dhollandia Tail lift, 13 kva marine application generator, hydrovane compressor, self seeking satellite, wireless internet, HMS hydraulic pop up roof, 2 x 13m x 8 awnings, 8m mast, Pop up roof to give 2.2m when projected.
Workshop: The workshop area has a fixed height of 2m and will carry 1 cars of a maximum height of 1.1m, The main difference with tis transporter to ref 300 is the lower deck has been designed to accommodate large flight case for the fly away races, an engineers dyno cell is installed at the front of this area.
Top Deck: The top deck has a 1300mm height when travelling that will allow for the storage of 2 cars or flight cases and pit equipment. In circuit configuration it forms an engineers office for 12 people in the centre section, driver room at the rear & management office at the front. All the desk fold up when arriving at the circuit and each engineer has his own storage area the seats are removable to maximise loading space, this area is also fitted with circuit data TV’s and satellite TV, remote printers, air conditioning.
Management office: On the goose neck is a management office that functions with the roof up only, external storage lockers are below the office. Individual air conditioning, satellite, removable table for additional storage, leather seating, sued walls as per the engineer’s room.
Drivers room: In under 5 minutes a separate room can be installed at the rear of the top deck that can act as beds or seating for the drivers with room to hang overalls and have massages etc.
Want to Trade-In Or Sell Your Used Transporter?
Contact us for an appraisal.
Get In Touch
+44 11 79 509294
Hopkins Motorsport Ltd
Sampson Business Park